Re: Market for Laptops

> From: Robert Citek <rwcitek@alum.calberkeley.org>
> Date: 2005/01/28 Fri PM 02:29:11 CST

> That sounds pretty nice.  Does it have USB2 built-in?  What are the
> physical dimensions and weight?  Do you have a URL with more tech specs
> for that machine?

Keep in mind that I never saw the system, so I'm just guessing, but this looks right....
http://aac.acer.com/APP/AKC/INTERNET/AACPubli.nsf/AllDocs/A4FC5E79EDF3457D88256F10006FBFBF?OpenDocument

<snip>
Interface Ports
Four USB 2.0, DC in, parallel, RJ-11 modem, RJ-45 LAN, VGA, S-video TV out, mono microphone/line in, mono headphones/speakers/line out, FireWireŽ (IEEE 1394), FIR (fast infrared)
</snip>

> Regards,
> - Robert

William