Re: Market for Laptops

On Friday, Jan 28, 2005, at 14:21 US/Central, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> We had (and hopefully will have again) an Acer that was $899 with the
> following specs:
>
>   * AMD Mobile Sempron 2800+
>   * 512MB RAM
>   * 40GB HD
>   * 15" LCD
>   * XP Pro (nothing I can do about that, unfortunately)

That sounds pretty nice.  Does it have USB2 built-in?  What are the
physical dimensions and weight?  Do you have a URL with more tech specs
for that machine?

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource.  Distribute FLOSS for
Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent