Group Seeks Unix Admin

Is it ok to post job postings? I frequently get unsolicited email about
various positions. Perhaps somebody can benefit? I do not know this
company. I'm just passing the word.

[snip]

I am the director of recruiting for Object Systems Group, and I was
hoping to network with you regarding an opportunity with our company.

We are currently engaged on a complex application development project
with a premiere Fortune 100 financial services company, and we need a
talented Unix Systems Administrator to work on-site at our client in
Washington, DC.  This position supports a J2EE development project and
will deploy applications into Weblogic and Oracle environments.  The
project is scheduled to last at least 6 months, and there is significant
follow-on potential.

Do you happen to know anyone who may be interested in a new project
right now?  I would greatly appreciate any referrals you could provide.

[snip]

www.osgcorp.com <http://www.osgcorp.com/>

****Please, no third party consulting firms.

****Sponsorship is not available.