Re: web hosting providers

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 06:24:34PM -0600, Jason V Smith wrote:
> A group that I am a member of will shortly be looking for a new web
> hosting provider.  At this time I'm not exactly sure what the
> requirements are but I believe it needs to be a linux server with php
> and mysql.  If anyone has any good or bad experiences and
> recommendations of hosting providers that you've dealt with please drop
> me a line.

If you wanted something "a little more" than just a web host then KSPEI
has UML (user mode linux) boxes to sell.  They are very reasonable and
you can do just about anything you want with them because it's just a
virtual linux box.  I've really enjoyed mine the last two years.  Plus
Steve and Kara are always great to work with!

Bob T. Kat