Re: OT: Broadband in Springfield, IL area

I'm in Springfield - SBC offers DSL in town and in Chatham, rates are
comparable to the St Louis area - but...  I personally use Insight
Broadband through the local cable company - cost $45/month.  There are at
least three ISP's offering wireless DSL, service is reasonable at roughly
$30/mo. but weather related problems do occur.

Laszlo