Re: Carbondale Meeting

Ok well if its up to me then, I'd just say Panera.  I need a big "free
coffee refills" caffiene fix again, and they have WIFI. So ok, Monday
7-9 or later at Panera.
I also hope to see some of you lurkers on the list show up.  The list is
good, but some good times can also be had at the meeting... oh and you
just might learn something too!  Speaking of, who's got a topic they
want to chat about?

See ya Monday
Ray