-----Original Message-----
From:  Robert Citek
Date:  05-1-5 8:40
To:  silug-discuss@silug.org
Subj:  Re: Time to Purchase a Cable Modem!

On Monday, Jan 3, 2005, at 18:11 US/Central, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> Show up to the meeting on Wednesday, and I'll show you why you want
> the WRT54G.  :-)

I wish I could, but weekday evenings are shot for me.  I need a TiVo
equivalent for LUG meetings.  Anyone know where I can get one? :)

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource.  Distribute FLOSS for
Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent