[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
silug: Azureus and Mozilla downloads bigger than normal?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: silug: Azureus and Mozilla downloads bigger than normal?
- From: "bentley.rhodes" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 10:37:21 -0600
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:x-accept-language:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=tcZYopNzwaqTsw3/Bn/W3uee3QyAJNp0p//a/CJlb4TYrFbNx0dqNWkFLv0BI22RjLRq48olsN8Q0Vi8TElQ7GWBZFxjKkQmxp7pt2pInz8SXibsrR+xsKi30uHO0emNAk1xEnsy+K5wXqkJLdgbOCGfwqm5S75firyBd7jQV1Q=
- In-Reply-To: <41CE1770.email@example.com>
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- References: <41CE1770.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040913
hi there. i was using Mozilla's download manager and noticed that when
i download the ISO files for FC3, 2, or whatever (mainly ISO's) they are
bigger than what they are supposed to be. For instance, the fC3 and FC2
cd's were half a gig or more larger than what they were supposed to be.
so if they were supposed to be 4.02 gigs, they were 4.3 to 4.5 gigs when
they claimed to be finished. They were still downloading too at that
point. Same thing is happening with Azureus.
1435 Luce St.
Cape Girardeau, Mo 63701
Saint Francis Medical Center, MOR
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.