Re: silug: IP address?

im agreeing with nate here, over the summer i worked with a LARGE
(250+ locations, average 1000+ nodes per location, one giant AD tree)
network containing everything from nt4 on up and all worked just
peachy all the way around the board.  honestly i was very much
impressed with just how well everything DID work.

Casey