Re: silug: all these windows?!

bentley.rhodes wrote:

> is there a way to make all the windows in gnome to open in the same
> window?  like WinXP?  for instance, i click on my home folder, then
> Portney, Mp3.  i have three or more windows open.  i would like just one.

Yes, it is possible. ;)
Although I think they should have done it a little better.
Once I finish my Official Gnome Developers book.. And become an Official
Gnome Developer, I will try to work on this. ;)
But to fix this issue, use.
#nautilus-file-management-properties
Then under the behavior tab, check. Always Open In Browser Windows.
And it will open it all in one window that you can navigate with.
Hope this helps. :)
    ---Kyle