silug: found BitTorrent but made an IPTABLES error

hey, i found BitTorrent in my DUMMIES book, but when it told me to type
in the opening for the firewall, i messed up and put it under eth0
instead of eth1.  i retyped the same line (for the mistake) but instead
of putting ACCEPT, i put REJECT.  is that right?  i don't wanna back door!

 iptables -I RH-Firewall-1-INPUT --protocol tcp --dport 6881:6899 -i
eth0 -j REJECT