cups problems

I can't get an HP deskjet to print.

I'm running FC3 kernel 2.6.9-1.681_FC3smp with SELinux running in
enforcing and targeted modes (default).  I've setup cups to print to an
HP Deskjet 6127  via socket://<ip>:9100 using the appropriate ppd file
from linuxprinting.org .  Pinging the printer from this box works and
there is no firewall in use.  I see nothing in /var/log/messages but
there is the following file in /var/spool/cups:

-rw-------  1 root sys  611 Dec 21 17:14 c00004

Any ideas?
--
Dan Fleischer