kismet + prism1

ok i finally got my prism 1 where it will go into monitor mode, had to
upgrade the orinoco drivers (if anyone is interested i can paste a url
to a site i found with proper instructions, as the way i was trying it
wasnt working at all)

looks like my kismet package works as well which makes me happy.

i still would appreciate anyone running fc3 with a linux compatable
wireless card to test it for me though, i would like to submit it for
inclusion into the fedora.us tree

Casey