Re: Good documentation on c/c++ pointers?

I think the best ever is "Expert C Programming", ISBN 0-13-177429-8

It covers everything you could need to know about anything in a 350 page easy-read.
Written by one of Sun's compiler & kernel programmers.  Kinda comes from the compiler
view, which tells you what you need to do / can get away with on the writing end.  Points
out a lot of errors that yet seem to work as well.

--- Kyle Pointer <kapointer@charter.net> wrote:

> Hey, I'm working on C/C++ but my book is horrible.
> Would anyone be able to suggest some good documentation on the use of
> pointers?
>
>           -Kyle Pointer
> PS
>     I will try to attend the next meeting