Red Hat and LPI Exam

Hello all,

My question is: has anyone taken the RH exams or the
LPI exams and could ethicly comment on them?  I don't
want the awnsers just a quick overview of the testing
procedure? what kind've enviroment was the test taken
in?  Also are they really worth taking?

While on Vaction I came across a Red Hat Cert Eng.
book for 3 bucks.  Being the thrifty person that I am,
I bought the book and a Linux Security book($1) from
Sybex.  If you really must know where this wonderful
bookshop is, coming north on I-75 from
Jacksonville(I-10) to Atlanta.  Right after crossing
into Georgia from Florida exit 5 is the secret
location.

Thanks,

Daniel