Re: Mozilla Firefox Bug?

On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 11:56:11PM -0600, Mark Thurman wrote:
>  mozilla-firefox -remote "openURL(www.google.com,new-tab)"
>
> If I leave off new-tab or use new-window instead, it works correctly
> (opening in the current window or a new one).  Googling hasn't helped
> yet and I am looking for suggestions.

It works for me if I prepend the scheme to the address.  That is,
instead of www.google.com, I have to use http://www.google.com.

	firefox -remote "openURL(http://www.google.com,new-tab)"

Mozilla expects this same behavior in using openURL() AFAIK.

--
Nathaniel Reindl

    "Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt."
       (The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.)
			-- Ludwig Wittgenstein