Re: apt-get for FC3?

freshrpms.net already has their apt repository for fc3 set up. You should
be able to run "yum install apt" but I lost interest and stopped waiting.

eks

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Robert Citek wrote:

> Is there an apt-get for FC3 or can I use the one for FC2?
>
> Had a look around the apt.silug.org site and at
> http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraHOWTO but didn't see one for FC3.
>
> Regards,
> - Robert
> http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
> Help others get OpenSource.  Distribute FLOSS for
> Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email:erich(at)illinois.state.museum
                 http://illinois.state.museum/