Re: Capturing email subject lines

I use procmail which produces a log file that can be parsed for Sender
and Subject. Here's a couple lines from a log file.

>From newbaza@altern.org  Tue Sep 21 00:30:05 2004
 Subject: www
  Folder: /home/blitz/mail/z-spam-2004-sep-21
3580
>From oknkedv@small02town.com  Tue Sep 21 01:10:05 2004
 Subject: Lenders compete to Refi your home at 3.75%
  Folder: /home/blitz/mail/z-spam-2004-sep-21
3944

I use a combination of procmail and spamassassin to filter email into a
daily created folder. Only 54 spam messages on Sep 21, a light day. :)

I followed the 'install' instructions found at spamassassin.org and
tweaked the procmail recipe a bit.

Tom