Re: OT: Looking for short-term residence in St. Louis vicinity ...

I used to live in O'Fallon and there were too sets of studios.  One in
O'Fallon called Ansley Oak Apartments I think and one in Belleville
near Yorkshire golf but I can't remember the name.  The way I found
these was by using SIUE's off campus housing search.  Tax rates around
here are ~7.5 and I think the studio are ~300.
Nathan