Re: Getting and loading drivers

Hmmm, using a kernel recent enough to support the card at a .config level
would be the easiest. Is there a setting for it in your .config?
But if it's not supported directly by any of the kernels yet you'll need to
recompile the source with respect to your current kernel and install it.
Does Actiontec offer Linux driver source?

I can't really glean your Linux knowhow from the mail below so forgive me if
I'm telling you something you already know or not telling you enough.

NZG.