JOB: RHCE / storage guru

Looking for a RCHE (or equivalent comfort/skill/ability) who can help a top-tier storage vendor with some on-site client support relating to RHEL and RAID, NAS, and SAN products. The skinny is that it's a 12 month gig, right-to-hire after 6 months, and the client is located in beautiful downtown Saint Louis, MO.

As noted, RHCEs very much preferred, but if you know your storage management stuff, you can minimize not having it. An LPIC-2 would probably do just fine also.

For some, a downside may be that there will be a dress code. i.e. a shirt+tie.

Please contact me directly for a discreet and confidential introduction to my contact on this exciting LINUX opportunity.

This is a RealBusiness and a RealJob opportunity with mad Linux skillz as a requirement.