Hello! and can I have a ride?

Hello,

This is my first post to this list, I've been a Linux user in the Carbondale
for 4 years and just discovered you existed 10 minutes ago. Are you a secret
society?
If so who do I talk to about getting a cloak?

I was wondering if anyone was going to Linucon?
http://www.linucon.org/

My boss won't pay for a flight out there for some reason (it's purely
professional I assured him) so I was wondering if there was any carpooling
going on?

Look forward to meeting all ya'll other southerners at the next meeting,
NZG.