Computer Room Now Open

Just FYI, we're not yet fully stocked, and still waiting on the signage,
but we are open while we finish doing some of our installs and such (like
the POS system).  We're open from 10-6 Mo - Sa, so feel free to stop in.
We currently have keyboards, mice, cables, fans, wireless equip, switches,
video cards, motherboards, cases, 3ware cards, USB cards, firewire cards,
power supplies, hard drive trays, mounting accessories, and other related
computer stuffs in stock, with more showing up daily.

We are taking service customers too, so if you know anyone needing
Linux installed, or their Windows PC serviced, feel free to have them stop
by or give us a call. Packages are $25ea.

398-3000

317 Market Place, Fairview Heights  "in the old Avis Car Rental" or "in
the strip mall behind Borders" or "in the strip mall behind K&G" or if you
prefer "in the strip mall with HOOTERS"!

President, KS Computer Room Inc.	kara@kspei.com
Southern Illinois Linux Users Group	www.silug.org