Messaging system & support -- My NTLUG responses ...

"Understand technologies, not products":
http://ntlug.org/pipermail/discuss/Week-of-Mon-20040809/022067.html

Regarding "Scalix":
http://ntlug.org/pipermail/discuss/Week-of-Mon-20040809/022070.html

"Client and Server Side Collaboration Redux" (2004 March c/o LEAP):
http://lists.leap-cf.org/pipermail/leaplist/2004-March/038122.html

Some added humor on what I think I'm going to do with some clients:
http://ntlug.org/pipermail/discuss/Week-of-Mon-20040809/022068.html

--
     Linux Enthusiasts call me anti-Linux.
   Windows Enthusisats call me anti-Microsoft.
Bryan J. Smith, E.I.         b.j.smith at ieee.org