Re: WebDAV or something better?

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 03:44:01PM -0500, Ken Keefe wrote:
> What is the webfolders equivalent in Linux?

You can interact with WebDAV using Gnome's Nautilus if you're into
that kind of thing.

If you can find the time to find and compile the thing, you can toy
with davfs and mounting WebDAV directories as filesystems.  I think
this may be generally how OS X does it, but don't quote me on that.

I think Konqueror might have support for it too, but you'd have to ask
someone who uses KDE on a regular basis.

--
Nathaniel Reindl

    "Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt."
       (The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.)
			-- Ludwig Wittgenstein