Evolution font sizes...

Hi.. I recently reinstalled my system after I botched a KDE upgrade by
hand... Everything was backed up, so no losses =). So when I
reinstalled, I think I installed something different with my fonts and
they were all very large. When I logged into KDE, I messed around for a
while and finally got the fonts to an acceptable size. I am talking
about the fonts that are used in menu bars of applications and shortcut
labels... etc. So, it is working for all my KDE apps. However, my
Evolution fonts are still quite large. I decided to log in to Gnome and
see if there was something I had to configure in there. When I got into
Gnome, I started up Evolution and the font sizes were normal, without
touching a thing. I went back to KDE and they are still huge. The fonts
are the same in gcalc too, so I figured its a gtk thing. Does anyone
know how I could fix this? Is there a central configuration that I need
to change? I am using Mandrake 10 Official.

Thanks a lot,
Ken