ftp server outage

Our power went out last night and didn't come back until this morning.
When it went out, I discovered that our main UPS had died.  (The
batteries in it were long overdue for replacement.)  The spare UPS
that I had sitting here wasn't big enough to handle the load of the
ftp server along with everything else, so I couldn't get it running
(without plugging it straight into the wall or something).

I just got back from Sam's...  I picked up another 1.1kVA APC to use
for a while to get the rest of the servers up, so the ftp server
should be available again this evening.  Tomorrow I'll get new
batteries for the big UPS (and another one that I've been sitting on
for a while), so I'll probably have everything down for a bit again
while I rearrange things.