Fedora Core 2 CD-ROMS

Hello,
I tried downloading the Fedora Core 2 *.iso files, but my CD burner
keeps messing them up.  Its old, and doesn't handle *.iso files very
well.  For other distros, I can usually make a boot disk (floppy) and
boot into a net-install, however, I haven't been able to find a way to
do that with FC2.  Would someone be willing to burn the *.isos for me so
I can pick them up at the meeting on Wednesday.  Just tell me how many
CD-Rs and or money you want for compensation.  I've got CD-Rs, just not
a good burner.

Mark