Re: LKM Trojan

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 09:30:09PM -0500, Travis Owens wrote:
> Now, this would really only make sense on a full-time server, with
> minimal interaction and updating or manual execution. Otherwise, it
> would get to be a bit frustrating to manually interact with the system.
>
> Just another take.

at that point you might as well just install lids and be done with it.  I
played with lids on a web server a couple years ago.  It really tightens
things up as far as security but usability you can forget about.

www.lids.org

really fascinating piece of software if you've never heard of it.

Bob T. Kat