Re: OT:Motels for LPI Testing

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Sean Jewett wrote:

> It is my understanding that those rates are cheap, as in the no-tell motel
> kind of rates.  I'm not saying that because of the price.  I'm saying that
> because a relative in law enforcement mentioned the last time I was home
> that there's a lot of stuff going on at those places (take your pick in
> vices).

The ones on the east side of the road aren't as rough as the ones hiding
behind the restaurants.  But, yes they do have a reputation, but not as
bad as the $20/night Trailway Motel!!!  I'd pick the newer ones across the
street.  Nice cars parked there.  3 guys shouldn't have much trouble
there, IMO.

Normally, I'd be happy to offer couches, recliners, etc to any of you
travelling in the area, but I'm already booked.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com
--

Participate in LPI Level 3 Exam Development!
https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/index.html