Re: Fedora Core [2] for Dummies: Book+DVD/CDs kits for $29, $39,

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> I remember noting on several lists that people were complaining that
> they needed a Red Hat boxed set because they couldn't afford to download
> Fedora, didn't want to deal with Cheapbytes.COM, never heard of Red Hat
> Professional Workstation (RHPW), or wanted a Fedora, not RHEL-based
> (which RHPW is), retail box etc... (whether the excuse was valid or
> argumentative, that's not the point).

And always remember, we're happy to burn you a copy of the latest images,
for the cost of replacement CD-Rs :-) (I think it's a 3 CD set right now)

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com
--

Participate in LPI Level 3 Exam Development!
https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/index.html