OT:Motels for LPI Testing

Hey all,  I know the LPI testing this weekend in at the Four Points Sheridan
in Fairview Heights,  but those rooms are a bit pricey for a few college
students.  We were thinking Super8, Days Inn type places.  Should I be
looking in Fairview Heights, Collinsville, Belleville? Is one city cheaper
than another,  is one city closer to the Four Points than another?  Is
anyone else staying at a different hotel?

Thanks,
Ray Holtz

P.S.  I can see my sig now :) ....

Ray Holtz, LPIC1