Re: fedora 2 and apt

On Monday, Jun 14, 2004, at 10:42 US/Central, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> No.  You want the fedora.us apt.
>

> http://apt.silug.org/fedora/2/i386/RPMS.stable/apt-0.5.15cnc6-
> 0.fdr.11.2.i386.rpm

OK.  I've downloaded and installed the above apt.  Now I'm doing an
'apt-get update' and it's asking me for mirrors.  I've chosen Indian
University and things seem to be going fine.  However, what is the
"proper" way to add kspei to the sources list?  Do I just hand edit the
/etc/apt/sources.list and /etc/apt/preferences?

Regards,
- Robert