Re: MySQL / Perl / Apache

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 05:02:56PM -0500, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> That reminds me...  I just set up WebDAV for the first time the other
> day...  That's some pretty nifty stuff.  :-)

WebDAV rocks, dude.  Combine it with davfs under Linux or mounting
WebDAV shares as volumes in the Finder in OS X, and it's an ultimately
rockin' tool.  Furthermore, since it's over HTTP, you can use it with
SSL and get an encrypted link.

      (Ooooooooohs and aaaaaaaaahs ensue... I can hear them now)

IIS 5 supports it too, in case any of you have become stuck
administrating Windows machines for one reason or another.

> Windows "web design" tools (Dreamweaver, FrontPage, etc.) should work

That's more like "horribly fsck up some beautifully-written page with
tables and hardcoded values and all sorts of useless cruft" instead of
what you put there, but whatever.

--
Nathaniel Reindl

"Du weisst doch, dass du es lesen willst, und mach was du musst, weil
es das einzige Ding wird, das du machen wirst."