MySQL / Perl / Apache

I'm slowly but surely learning to program MySQL / Perl / Apache on my
own computer.  Paul Dubois's books are keeping me moving  :-).  At
some point, I want to transfer the applications that I'm building to
an ISP's server so that I can access them at work.  This is strictly
non-commercial; I just want to learn how to do it, then we'll see
where things go from there.

I'm looking for an ISP that offers MySQL / Perl / Apache services.  My
present ISP, Mediacom, provides reliable high-speed cable service to
my hacienda.  Beyond that, they display all the warmth and charm that
you would expect of a hugemongous multi-national multi-media cable
company.  NO server-side processing, period!

I live in Effingham, which is a truck stop surrounded by corn fields.
The handful of local ISPs all use Windows.  Not one person around
here, to my knowledge, uses Linux.  (The Mediacom field person had
never before connected to a Linux box.  Problems?  Not a one!)

Can anyone in SILUG-land recommend an ISP that supports these user
services.

- Harold
hcrouch@mchsi.com

PS:  As for that little database problem at work that I wrote about
some six months ago: The IT Department's solution comes on line later
this month.  The application was coded in RPG for a DB2 back end which
resides on an IBM AS/400.  This will be the first database application
to be deployed through the newly installed IBM Webserver package.
We're going to find out how well the programmer has picked up Java
these last few months.  Wish me luck.  Lots and lots of luck.