fedora 2 and apt

I thought I read about this on the list,  searched the forums, but found
nothing so im gonna ask here.

I did a fresh installation of FC2,  ran apt-get update for the first time
and it asked me to select mirrors.  I selected the core and extras from
Indiana University.  What lines do I type into /etc/apt/sources.list so that
it reads from the kspei repository, and from freshrpms repository?

Thanks,  I'm struggling here without xmms-mp3!  among others.

Ray