Re: new Zaurus

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 09:10, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> I don't know how I missed this, but apparently Doc and I both bought
> our Zaurii too soon.
>
>   http://www.sharpusa.com/products/ModelDetailedSpecs/0,1161,1255-,00.html
>
> (Note the USB host connector.)
>
> *drool*

Indeed.

My only complaint about my SL-5600 was that it seems to be the least
supported critter of its type when it came to docs, upgrades and 3rd
party stuff. For some reason its predecessor, the SL-5500, got all the
goodies. Heck, there wasn't even a magazine.

If DeLorme would just release Street Atlas USA for the Zaurus that USB
plug would get a real workout.

--Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 1 kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl on P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
                         -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov