LPI Level 1 Testing Event

I am scheduling an LPI Level 1 Test Event for Saturday, June 19 2004. The
tests will take place in 2 sittings.  Wilma Silbermann, VP of Operations
for LPI will be proctoring the exams.

Location:
	Four Points Convention Center (pending)
	Fairview Heights, IL  (IL-64, exit 12)

Time:
	LPI 101 - 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
	LPI 102 - 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM

Price:

	Each exam will cost $25 (regularly $100ea).
	Must be paid on-site.

You must have an LPI ID prior to taking your exams.  This ID registration
is free.  You can obtain your ID by registering at
https://www.lpi.org/en/register.html.

Please let me know if you intend to attend so I can arrange sufficient
seating.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com
--

Participate in LPI Level 3 Exam Development!
https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/index.html