Fedora Legacy

There's now a mirror of the fedoralegacy.org stuff on the ftp server.

Also, for those of you using my apt repository for older versions of
Red Hat Linux, the Fedora Legacy packages will just magically start
showing up there now too.  (Just the rpms though, not source rpms, for
reasons that I won't bore anyone with right now.)

At the moment the only problem I can see with this is that apt on RH
8.0 won't upgrade rpm and popt, since there's no corresponding update
to apt available.  I'll locate one to fix that problem ASAP.