Fairview Heights/O'Fallon LUG Discount for Mother's Day

Metro East LUG members qualify for a 10% discount off gifts for Mother's
Day from the Candy Bouquet in Fairview Heights on IL-159 (not the one in
O'Fallon!!!)  I've also been bringing in some of the caffeinated candies
from Thinkgeek, in case you're jonesing for a fix!  This is my friend's
store, and she delivers all over the Metro-East and downtown St Louis.

Mother's Day is this Sunday, so don't forget!  Order by Thursday if you
need something shipped.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com
--

Participate in LPI Level 3 Exam Development!
https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/index.html