Re: upgrading to Fedora Core 1 with apt

On Sun, May 02, 2004 at 06:50:00PM -0500, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> From the tone of things on the fedora-test-list, KSPEI may want to wait
> until FC3 to get a really stable 2.6 distribution. There are still a lot
> of compatibility and performance loose ends with FC2t3, and not much
> beta time left to find & fix 'em.

Sure, but usually the worst bugs/warts are fixed fairly quickly with
updates, and there are a couple of things I *really* want (on a couple
of my boxes anyway) from 2.6.

I've bugzilla'd three issues in the last couple of days (so far).  It
will be interesting to see if they are fixed before the FC2 release.

FC3 will almost certainly have SELinux turned on by default, so it may
or may not be any better than FC2 initially anyway...