Stuck With Red Hat 7.3

Hi,

I have been following the discussions about the RH 9 EOL and upgrading to
Fedora and have a question.  I am responsible for a commercial application
that is only certified to run on RH 7.3 and I am not sure when they plan
to certify the application on anything else.

What options do RH 7.3 users have available to keep the boxes upgraded
and properly patched?  I purchased a subscription to Red Hat Network as
per the vendors recommendations, which is now a waster of money.

Thanks,

David