Re: Open Source's effects on programmer jobs

Remember that phrase that says there's more than one way to look at
everything?

How about the approach that looks for the speed at which we could
accelerate technology development with everyone playing on the same
team. I mean, it's the best of the best of the best... so to speak.

I'm sure there's more than that, but I'm really busy right now...;)

Later,
Travis

Travis Owens <openbook@linuxmds.com>