Re: postfix regexp

Travis Owens wrote:
> Just wondering how I might setup some sort of regexp for postfix to
> fight off mail coming from a DCHP enabled mail server (spammer)
>
> you know the ones where the reverse dns produces something like:
> ptr6462157118.greatday247.com
>
> You know that's a valid email server for a reputable domain name...
>
> I'm just a little stumped as to how to form a regexp for that scenario.

Um, *.greatday247.com?

BTW, you should support SPF yourself, and simply block NON-SPF-enabled
mail servers from *.greatday247.com.

If they're legit, and a reputable DHCP mail-server *cough* it could
happen *cough*, then they should be aware of their poor choice of a
DHCP-only ISP enough to run SPF.

Mike/