web application programmer position

The company I work for (Meadowbrook Farms Coop, www.farms.coop) is needing
a programmer for a one year commitment with the possibility of permanent
employment. Of course we're looking for everything and the kitchen sink
but don't let that scare you away from applying.

We are looking for a web based application developer with database and thick
client skills.  Skills needed are: PHP, Perl, SQL, HTML, XML, DHTML,
Java, and Javascripting.  Other skills that would benifit this position
are Perl-DBI, Oracle, Perl-Mason, GTK+, QT and Python. We are a mostly
Linux shop so familiarity of working with open source tools and
Operating systems is a must.

This is a full time position and there is a dress code (for those of you
that can't stand to work in anything but jeans and a t-shirt).  Also we
have a DBA on staff in case your sql is a bit rusty, and you get the major
bonus of working with me ;-) .

Bob T. Kat

give me a call or drop me an email if your interested:
bob at farms dot coop
618-222-1188