old stuff to give away at the C'dale meeting...

If anyone(s) wants some or all of this stuff, let me know and I'll bring
it.

A bad Radeon 7500 card-- good for the GPU fan and/or making a wacky
display.

A cheesey D-Link 10BaseT??? ethernet card-- new, came with DSL modem.

S-video cable

PS2 M$ mouse

PS2 trackball with the cord cut-- will work if you have the patience to
solder the super-small wires back together.

Flakey Industrial grade ATX 400W PS-- when it's on, it's on, but if you
turn it off, you'll have to wait a while to turn it back on.

Abit motherboard box & motherboard anti-static bag-- thinking of you guys
that ship stuff.