coLinux via a self-extracting archive

Hello all,

I've created a self-extracting zip archive that installs a minimal
Debian Linux system on a Windows machine.  The archive contains both
the coLinux-0.6.0.exe binary and the Debian-3.0r0.ext3.1gb file system.
  For instructions on how to download (via HTTP & BitTorrent) and
install on a Windows system, see method 1:

   http://www.cwelug.org/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi?CoLinux

Just download, extract, install.

Some nice features:
  - fewer steps to install than the traditional method, although it
makes some assumptions
  - smaller than the .bz2 archive of the Debian filesystem alone.
  - doesn't require an unzip program on Windows.

I've tried this on a Widows 2000 machine.  If you try this, please let
me know if this did or did not work for you.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org