Debian postfix question

Did the usual searchs and did not come up with the relevant answer to
this question:

There is a domain that I want to be able to send to and receive mail
from.  I can receive it just fine for my clients on my main email
server.  However, sending email through our main email server does not
get delivered to that domain (the reasons are long-winded and boring
(and not spam-related or anything sinister like that), but don't ask.
It just can't be done).  However, I have another email server where mail
will get relayed on to that domain.  I want to configure the main email
server to forward any email going OUT to this domain to our secondary
email server, and then the secondary email server will relay it on to
the final destination.  But yet I still want the main email server to
accept INCOMING email from that domain for my clients.

It would seem to be a simple matter, but I'm finding that its not.

Thanks for your help.
-Will Mulvihill