Re: VIM Question

Let's say that I am using VIM to edit a text file and I want to replace
mulitple occurrances of "fred" with "wilma."  What's the easiest way to do
this?

Just as Doc had shown:

%s/fred/wilma/g   will replace all occurrences of fred with wilma on each
line.

%s/  Means search every line
3,14s/  Means search only lines 3 through 14
.,50s/   Means search from the line the cursor is on to line 50.

%s/fred/wilma/  (Without g=global) means replace the first occurrence of
fred with wilma.