Re: They've done it again...

Steven Pritchard wrote:

>It's so nice when big companies are interested in their customers
>knowing the truth.

"Lies that are repeated often enough will be believed"  -- Goebbels

At any  rate you need to read this:
Advice to Microsoft regarding commodity software
http://www.synthesist.net/writing/onleavingms.html

and this:
*Commentary: EU action against Microsoft not painful enough*
http://management.itmanagersjournal.com/management/04/03/26/1956226.shtml

Excerpt:
"I believe that, long term, Microsoft is going down for the count and
have been writing about this for the last 18 months. But I think it will
take a long time -- perhaps over 10 years. But over time, open source
code software is going to crush Microsoft, no matter what happens."  --
Melanie Hollands